A New Beginning

 

                                 


Third grading period has come to an end garnering a lot of new knowledge. Through modular distance learning, I accomplished the task which is easy to understand. The tasks are also very close to my heart which is the community-based research.

 

                                   I enjoyed answering the tasks so far since I got to know more about what my community can offer. I tend to appreciate more and give importance to my community. Through community-based research, I got to know some precious gem of my community. Products, cultures, tourist spots identification, and other stuff. It helps me also in promoting my own hometown Also, essays about issues that are very timely really help me to take action and give attention to the topic.

 

                                 This third grading period might end but knowledge will always stay in my mind. A new quarter which will probably the last in m new quarter which will probably the last in my whole Grade 10 year. It may be the most unique and craziest school year of my life but at least I’m happy and I learned a lot of things.

Source: https://i0.wp.com/images-prod.healthline.com/hlcmsresource/images/topic_centers/2019_5/12147-7_Days_of_Mental_Health-_Practice_One_Tip_at_a_Time-Self_Reflect-1296x728-Header.jpg?w=1155&h=1528

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Colorful Event