Last Quarter

                     


                       Everything has an end but it will be treasured for a long time. My 10th-grade journey within this new normal has come to an end. I gained a lot of knowledge throughout this crazy school year.       

                       The last quarter of my grade 10 school year was full of rollercoaster emotions. I experienced some difficulties since we are not able to get our modules. Yet, I learned a lot of things that I can apply in the future. I was able to define, identify and describe Microsoft FrontPage from other web design software. I also learned the steps in creating Frontpage Website and new files in MS FrontPage. Now, I know how to apply a Design Theme and create pages needed for my website. Unfortunately, we were not able to actually perform in Microsoft FrontPage. Aside from that we still have a great explanation with the help of our modules. 

                      I.C.T. subject is one of the media core subjects that I have encountered. I may say it's hard but with the help of our teachers, we were able to find success. The knowledge that I garnered will never be forgotten. I'm proud of myself for surviving this new normal class.

Sources: http://cpet.tc.columbia.edu/uploads/1/8/4/5/18456699/newsletter-images-for-og-tags-14_orig.png, Retrieved on June 28, 2021.

http://www.teq.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/iStock-494640582.jpg, Retrieved on June 28, 2021.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Colorful Event