This is Me

                               

                         


Being true to yourself is the greatest achievement you've ever done. 
Loving myself is the best decision I’ve ever made. 

Hi! I’m Kristien May Algrine B. Bajet, a 15-year-old student. I’m a very happy person who laughs at superficial things. I love eating almost everything because that’s what makes me happy. I know how to play five instruments but I’m not that skilled. Watching dramatic, romantic, and sci-fi movies are my thing during rest time. Basketball is my favorite sport despite being a girl. Playing online games kept me busy during my free time. Music has a special place in my heart it gives me peace and courage.  I usually cry at night times because of overthinking. I’m an extrovert human but sometimes an introvert. I lack confidence and that’s what I’m trying to improve these days. I’m a soft-hearted person but not sensitive. I get jealous also but in a good way. I’m very supportive of my family and friends for what they’re doing. Art is not my thing but I want to be an Architect when I grow up. After all the problems that I conquer, I can say that I’m a very strong woman. 

I care about what other people say about me. I’m super affected by it because I’m a soft-hearted person as I say. Not meeting the satisfaction of my parents really hurts my feelings. Other people tell me what to do and what they don’t like about me. I’m trying to be what they want me to be but it has no use. I won’t let them control me, say what you want to say. This is me and I can’t change who I really am. It’s up to you to like me or not, it won’t affect me anymore.



Comments

  1. I like how she infer her ideas about her self, favorites and hobbies throughout the article. What I also like on this is how straight forward her ideas to express her self. I find this article interesting because it’s beautiful and reminds me that what ever judgement or criticism that they tell you, its still important to listen to them because it might help you to become more strong person and ready to mend with problem triumphantly. And always keep in mind that This is Me and no one can change me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! don't mind the judgements and criticism of people around you change who you are and might as well as they want you to be. And most of all, I admire you for being a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Colorful Event